Company specific: ISTQB Agile Tester Certification Course
The ISTQB Agile Tester Foundation Certificate Course is a two-day course explaining the fundamentals of testing on agile projects. This course is accredited by ISTQB and addresses the ISTQB Foundation Level Extension Syllabus - Agile Tester. The course includes exercises and practice exams to highlight key aspects of the syllabus and to help participants understand and practice the concepts and methods presented.
A candidate who achieves ISTQB Foundation Level Extension – Agile Tester certification, can be expected to:
- Collaborate in a cross-functional Agile team being familiar with principles and basic practices of Agile software development.
- Adapt existing testing experience and knowledge to Agile values and principles.
- Support the Agile team in planning test-related activities.
- Apply relevant methods and techniques for testing in an Agile project.
- Assist the Agile team in test automation activities.
- Help business stakeholders define understandable and testable user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Work and share information with other team members using effective communication styles and channels.
This course is appropriate for professionals in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers, software developers, and anyone wishing to gain the ISTQB Foundation Level Extension – Agile Tester certificate. This course may also be appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of software testing in the Agile world, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors, and management consultants.
The certification is aimed at professionals who are working within Agile environments. It is also for professionals who are planning to start implementing Agile methods in the near future, or are working within companies that plan to do so.
Contents of the course
1. Agile Software Development
- 1.1 The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- 1.2 Aspects of Agile Approaches
2. Fundamental Agile Testing Principles, Practices, and Processes
- 2.1 The Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
- 2.2 Status of Testing in Agile Projects
- 2.3 Role and Skills of a Tester in an Agile Team
3. Agile Testing Methods, Techniques, and Tools
- 3.1 Agile Testing Methods
- 3.2 Assessing Quality Risks and Estimating Test Effort
- 3.3Techniques in Agile Projects
- 3.4 Tools in Agile Projects
This training prepares you for the ISTQB Agile Tester Foundation Certificate examination . Examination costs are not included in the course price. An additional 265 € + vat will be charged for attending the certification examination.
People possessing an ISTQB Foundation Level Extension – Agile Tester certificate may use the Certified Tester Foundation Level acronym CTFL-AT.
Candidates for the ISTQB Foundation Level Extension – Agile Tester certificate must hold the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level certificate (CTFL).
Pricing starts at 2500€ and depends on, for example, the number of participants.
To discuss the arranging of a course for your organization, please contact:
Kari Kakkonen, Director, Training and Competences, Knowit Solutions Oy
Mob: +358 40 5239004