Company-specific: DASA DevOps Fundamentals
DevOps training is the starting point for an organization going on the DevOps journey. Improved workflows and faster deployment starts with a core understanding of DevOps fundamental concepts by anyone involved in an Agile and/or DevOps team.
DASA develops and evangelizes a vendor neutral DevOps qualification program for professionals, generates interest and awareness for the need for knowledge and skill development, promotes open source certification for DevOps knowledge and skills, and ensures quality of training for the market through a logical and threshold-driven qualification program. DASA DevOps Fundamentals provides an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles covering the essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by DASA.
After the course you are familiar with the background, key concepts and principles of DevOps and can explain the business benefits of it. You can describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies, list the most common and popular DevOps tools, and discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation.
This course is aimed at individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management and/or Individuals whose role are touched by DevOps and continuous delivery.
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial.
Pricing starts at 2500€.
Director, Training and Competences, Knowit Solutions Oy
Tel: +358 40 5239004
- Emergence of DevOps
- Core concepts of DevOps
- DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA)
- Introduction to a DevOps Culture
- Key Elements of DevOps
- Implementation of a DevOps Culture
- Organizational Models
- Autonomous Teams
- Architecture Styles
- Introduction to Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- DevOps in Relation to ITSM
- Scrum Essentials
- Optimization of Processes Using Lean
- Business Value Optimization and Business Analysis Using Story Mapping
- Software Delivery Lifecycle in a DevOps Organization
- Automation for Delivery of Software
- Continuous Delivery Core Concepts
- Continuous Delivery Automation Concepts
- Continuous Delivery Automation Focus Topics:
- Emergence of Cloud Technology and Principles
- Cloud Service Concepts in a DevOps Organization
- Automated Provisioning Concepts:
- Platform Product Characteristics and Application Maturity
- Metrics in practice: a toolbox for measuring
- Management summaries
Measure and Improvement
- Importance of Measurement
- Identify Right Metrics
- Monitoring and Logging