TMMi is a test improvement and maturity model used by organizations to improve their test processes and to compare their maturity against.
TMMi® Professional is a 2-day course, during which you will learn why process improvement with TMMi (Test Maturity Model integration) is important, ways to identify improvement opportunities, and the benefits of successfully improving said improvements.
This TMMi Professional certificate is not only for those looking to improve their organization in software testing, in agile, DevOps or traditional software development lifecycle. It also serves as a stepping stone for those who want to formalize their skills in TMMi, and potentially move towards becoming a TMMi Assessor and/or Lead assessor.
Contents of the course:
- Context of Test Improvement
- Introduction to the TMMi Model
- TMMi Maturity Levels
- TMMi in Agile
- Structure of TMMi
- TMMi Model
- TMMi Assessments
- Implementing TMMi
- Be able to eloquently explain to management the business importance of test process improvement
- Gain the ability to guide and advise an organization or project when using the TMMi model as a basis for their test process improvement
- Provide support in the interpretation and understanding of the TMMi model, including the relationship of TMMi to the CMMI model
- Act as a co-assessor in informal TMMi assessments
- Participate in programs for improving the test process within an organization or project and be able to identify critical success factors
Knowit Solutions Oy is a TMMi-recognized training provider and ISTQB-accredited training provider acknowledged by the FiSTB, which is a member of Tivia.
Certification exam will be arranged separately. The TMMi Professional examination consists of a closed-book, 40-question multiple choice exam, where you need a minimum score of 26/40 points (65 %) in order to pass the exam.
Certification costs are not included in the course price. An additional 230 € + vat will be charged for attending the certification examination.
Familiarity with principles and terminology used in ISTQB certifications is useful, as the course builds upon those.
TMMi Professional is designed for:
- Test managers or anyone involved in test process improvement seeking a solid understanding of the TMMi model.
- Testers or test leads wishing to elevate their career into test process improvement.
- Anyone wanting to accredit their skills as a TMMi Professional and continue towards becoming a TMMi Assessor or Lead Assessor.
Days begins at 9.00 and end at 16.30 - 17.00.
The participation will be invoiced as soon as the course has been confirmed. If the participation is cancelled after the course confirmation but at least three weeks before the course date, 50% of the course price will be charged. For cancellations after that, 100 % of the course price will be charged. Also, no-shows will cause a 100 % charge.