TMMI® Professional by Knowit and Tieturi
TMMi is a test improvement and maturity model used by organizations to improve their test processes and to compare their maturity against.
TMMi® Professional is a 2-day course, during which you will learn why process improvement with TMMi (Test Maturity Model integration) is important, ways to identify opportunities, and the benefits of successfully improving said improvements.
This TMMi Professional certificate is not only for those looking to improve their organization. It also serves as a stepping stone for those who want to formalize their skills in TMMi, and potentially move towards becoming a TMMi and/or lead assessor.
Contents of the course:
- Context of Test Improvement
- Introduction to the TMMi Model
- TMMi Maturity Levels
- Structure of TMMi
- TMMi Model
- TMMi Assessments
- Implementing TMMi
- Be able to eloquently explain to management the business importance of test process improvement
- Gain the ability to guide and advise an organization or project when using the TMMi model as a basis for their test process improvement
- Provide support in the interpretation and understanding of the TMMi model, including the relationship of TMMi to the CMMI model
- Act as a co-assessor in informal TMMi assessments
- Participate in programs for improving the test process within an organization or project and can identify critical success factors
Certification exam will be arranged separately. The TMMi Professional examination consists of a closed-book, 40-question multiple choice exam, where you need a minimum score of 26/40 points (65 %) in order to pass the exam.
Certification costs are not included in the course price. An additional 220 € + vat will be charged for attending the certification examination.
Familiarity with principles and terminology used in ISTQB certifications is useful, as the course builds upon those.
TMMi Professional is designed for:
- Test managers or anyone involved in test process improvement seeking a solid understanding of the TMMi model.
- Testers or test leads wishing to elevate their career into test process improvement.
- Anyone wanting to accredit their skills as a TMMi Professional and continue towards becoming a TMMi or Lead Assessor.
Days begins at 9.00 and end at 16.30 - 17.00.
The course is arranged in collaboration with Tieturi.