Professional Testing Processes eLearning Course by Planit and Knowit
Learn practical & flexible techniques for software testing that are applicable at any level of testing. Benefit from a practical walk-through of the testing process.
This course is appropriate for anyone wanting to get a good understanding of best practice testing processes. You will learn practical and flexible techniques for testing software that are applicable at any level of testing.
Professional Testing Processes is one of most popular courses and explores a structured approach to test analysis and design based on accepted industry standards. Participants’ learning experience is enhanced, walking through the testing process in a practical, hands-on manner.
This course has no prerequisites and is able to be undertaken by anyone interested in Testing. It is designed for:
- Testers wanting to formalise and improve their testing techniques.
- Prospective testers wanting to gain hands-on testing skills to leverage in their new career.
- Anyone involved in software projects wanting to gain a good understanding of best practice testing processes.
- Learn practical and flexible risk-based testing techniques
- Define and implement a professional approach to testing for small and large projects
- Reduce software defects by integrating testing into the development process
- Design testware that finds errors faster and with less effort
- Improve your software testing practices and the quality of your organisation’s software
Concepts and Terminology
- Cost escalation model
- Dynamic testing
- Functional decomposition testing
- Functional hierarchy
- Incident management
- Incremental reviews
- Grey Box testing
- Quality assurance
- Quality control
- Review processes
- Software testing
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Static testing
- Test analysis process
- Test conditions
- Test design
- Test evaluation process
- Test execution
- Test log creation
- Test metrics analysis
- Test schedule process
- Test tools
- Testing prioritisation
- Test scripting techniques
- Web testing
€360+VAT excluding certificate exam
Our online package allows for self-paced learning and the flexibility to study within your own schedule for 12 months, starting within 48 hours (in business days) from your order. The suggested study time for this course is 2 days.
Planit Virtual Academy works best on the following browsers:
- MS Internet Explorer 10, 11
- MS Edge
- Mozilla Firefox version 45 Extended Support Release (ESR)
- Google Chrome 54
- Safari OS X
- Mobile Browser Android >4 and iOS >9
- Testing fundamentals
- System documentation & reviews
- Test analysis
- Test design
- Test scheduling
- Test execution & evaluation