Company-specific: RPA (Robotic Process Automation) for technical developers
Get familiar with the basics of RPA!
RPA for technical developers is a training aimed for software developers starting their RPA journey. This training provides basic information about software robotics from the perspective of the developers for anyone without any special background prerequisites.
For example, the course goes through what a typical RPA development process looks like, what is the role of the RPA developer inside it and how it differs from general software devel-opment. Next it takes a look, how to define business processes for RPA, what kind of different environments there are and what are best practices in RPA documentation. In addition, it takes a look how to manage these robots and how to take their maintenance into account from the very start of the development process. Finally, the course takes a peek into data and infor-mation security in RPA.
During this course, You will learn what RPA is and what the role of RPA developer looks like. You learn to identify and take into account different aspects of development while doing planning and implementation and how to document each step properly
Contents of the course:
Development process and developer’s role
- What does RPA development process look like?
- What is the developer’s role in it?
- What meaning does understanding business processes and logic have?
- How to do process definition for RPA?
Environments and APIs
- What kind of environments can be used in RPA?
- What does APIs mean and how they can be used with RPA?
Management and maintenance
- What different ways there are to implement management for robots and what does it include?
- What does robot maintenance mean and how to take maintenance needs into account from the very start of the development process
- Practical examples of how processes and tasks should be followed and documented in RPA
- Why is documentation needed in a such detailed level?
- Example templates of both the software management and log storage
Information and data security
- Best practices to protect sensitive information in RPA
- How to maintain information and data security in software robotics?
- What different kinds of tools there are to manage robot’s credentials
Knowledge of any business processes or programming language is an advantage as well as any experience from any kind of automation. These are not a requirement for participation, though.
Technical developers who create or maintain software robots and the support personnel to these development teams who whish to get better insight to the RPA developer’s job and needs.
This is a 2-day course. Training days begin at 9:00 and end at 16:00 - 16:30.
Training can be delivered in Finnish or in English.
Pricing starting from 2500€/day
To discuss the arranging of a course for your organization, please contact:
Kari Kakkonen, Director of training, Knowit Solutions Oy
Mob: +358 40 5239004