Company-specific: RPA (Robotic Process Automation) basics
Get familiar with the basics of RPA!
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Basics training is a starting point for an organization developing their RPA approach. This course is intended for business leaders in order to build an understanding of what RPA is and what it can and cannot do.
During this course, You will learn what RPA is and how to recognize opportunities for RPA utilization. The business leaders will learn what the logic of RPA programming is and how the logic must be documented. The training provides practical advice on how to identify the right processes and tasks to automate within your organization and illustrates with examples what kind of results have been achieved in RPA implementations.
The training also provides a framework for developing a business case for RPA.
Contents of the course:
- What is Robotic Process Automation
- What is RPA not
- Benefits of RPA
Identifying suitable tasks for RPA
- Requirements for tasks that can be automated with RPA
- Examples of how to calculate ROI
- Examples of soft ROI
Organizing for RPA
- How to set up a Center of Excellence
- How to identify the right skill sets for RPA
Continuous, agile development and maintenance of RPA
- How to select pilot cases
- What is required for a successful pilot
- How to prepare for moving the pilot into production
- How a software robot is maintained and continuously developed when it is in production
Examples of available technologies and guidelines for technology selection
- Which technology to choose and why
Basic familiarity with business processes, business drivers and existing client in IT environment
This course is intended for business leaders in order to build an understanding of what RPA is and what it can and cannot do.
This is a 1-day course. Training day begins at 9:00 and ends at 16:00 - 16:30.
Training can be delivered in Finnish or in English.
To discuss the arranging of a course for your organization, please contact:
Kari Kakkonen, Director of training, Knowit Solutions Oy
Mob: +358 40 5239004
Pricing starting from 2500€/day.