Company-specific: DASA DevOps Fundamentals 3.0
DevOps training is the starting point for an organization going on the DevOps journey.
The DASA DevOps Fundamentals 3.0 course enables organizations, teams, and individuals to build their capabilities in DevOps. This 2-day course provides a comprehensive introduction to the Agile DevOps principles and approach defined by DASA. DevOps Fundamentals 3.0 encompasses the latest thinking and best practices in DevOps transformation, including current technology trends and successful case studies. It is a capability-building block for organizations looking to transform themselves, preparing them for the DevOps mindset, which encompasses people, processes, and culture.
This course covers the foundational skills and knowledge required for a DevOps transformation journey, starting from the basics of DevOps, origin, and evolution to the current best practices in management, processes, and technology. The course aligns the vocabulary and concepts of DevOps across all employees and emphasizes the cultural aspects, recognizing that technology is just one part of the transformation journey.
DevOps Fundamentals 3.0 focuses on building a common frame of reference around philosophy, culture, and people dimensions critical to a successful DevOps transformation. For any IT organization undergoing transformation, DevOps Fundamentals 3.0 provides overarching guidance with links to many other guidance products from DASA supporting individual roles and the organization in multiple ways for building capabilities.
- Introducing DASA DevOps Fundamentals
- Building DevOps Context
- DASA Guidance
- Exam Preparation
After having completed the DASA DevOps Fundamentals certification, participants will be able to:
- Participate successfully in DevOps transformation within their organization by sharing a common understanding and vocabulary required for DevOps ways of working
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- Explain the importance of flow, feedback, and continuous experimentation and learning in guiding DevOps practices within an organization.
- Explain the core elements of a DevOps culture and its importance.
- Discuss ways in which organizations and teams can embrace a DevOps culture.
- Explain the importance of automation to improve the production cycle for higher value and quality.
- Discuss ways to implement automation within a product lifecycle.
- Identify how Cloud and Delivery pipeline automation optimizes and accelerates the ways of working.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps transformation.
- Get insight into the various organizational DevOps models and architectures.
- Explain the importance of building a culture and safe environment for information sharing to enable successful collaboration.
The DASA DevOps Fundamentals certification adds value to individuals involved in IT development, operations, or service management. Its target audience includes but is not limited to
Development & Operations:
- Software Developers, Engineers and Architects
- Quality Engineers and Testers
- System and Network Engineers and Administrators
- Automation Architects
- Dev, Sec & Ops Engineers
- Enterprise Architects
- Incident and Change Managers
- Integration Specialists
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- Business Managers
- Operations Managers
- Product Managers
- Team Leads
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Senior Management and C-Suite
- Support Engineers
- Service Managers
- Business users who are working with IT in getting business value created
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial.
Pricing starts at 2500€/day excl. possible material license and exam fees.
Click on the "Ilmoittaudu"-button on the right or contact
Kari Kakkonen, Director of Trainings, Knowit Solutions Oy
Tel: +358 40 5239004