Scrum Master Class
Lare Lekman, the agile guru of Finland, will be holding a Scrum Master Class at Knowit on 22-23.5.2018! The training has mostly Knowit consultants as participants, but Knowit also welcomes customers and other interested parties. Welcome to learn agile testing and get to know Knowit people at the same time.
Lare Lekman is a certified and awarded expert in agile development - he has among other things translated the Scrum Guide and trained hundreds of people. This two-day Scrum Master Class promises varied discussions around agile as well as numerous exercises, all using the best training methods available. The course includes a course book in English, the final exam as well as a Scrum Master Certificate to those who pass the test.
Register for the course by clicking the "Ilmoittaudu" button. Form unfortunately only in Finnish - you may also contact Kari directly to register.
For more information, please contact:
- Scrum process models and elements
- "Selling" the Scrum-model to your organization
- Planning of a demanding development project
- Producing requirements together and individually
- Facilitating the work of development teams and increasing their level of self-guidedness
- Handling demanding situations as a Scrum Master
- Owning and scaling the Scrum process
- The most important tasks/duties of a Scrum Master