Professional Scrum Master
During this two-day certification course you will learn how to facilitate demanding projects and how to support the development team and its self-management.
The course is most suitable for people who already have some practical knowledge about Scrum and who especially want to improve their skills as a Scrum Master, but as is stated in the prerequisites, this is not mandatory.
You can attend the course without any prior knowledge about Scrum. To get the most benefit from the course, it is useful to read “The Scrum Guide” before the course (http://larelekman.com/scrumguide). It also includes some answers to the questions in the certification exam, so it’s another benefit from reading it.
Book and exam
Included in the course is an English course book and certification exam (to be taken separately online after the course). Those, who pass the exam, will receive a certificate from Scrum.org. The materials and exam are covered by the course fee.
The course covers the following topics:
- Scrum process model and elements
- ”Selling” the Scrum model to the organization
- Planning a demanding development project
- Creating requirements together and individually
- Facilitating the development team and increasing self-management
- Facing difficult situations as a Scrum Master
- Owning ans scaling the Scrum Process
- The essential tasks of a Scrum Master
- Practical excercises and discussion