Time to make a move? Knowit Experience is looking for a SharePoint developer aspiring to become a senior pro or an architect. Join us to work and grow with the best customers and unbeatable team!
We appreciate your:
- Passion to help our customers and bring up new solutions
- Customer-centred attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified knowledge and fresh experience on Office 365 and SharePoint
- Good developer skills in .NET environments
- Experience on front-end technologies
- Passion and drive towards learning new and keeping your skills fresh
We hope that you value:
- Great and fun team to work with
- International, yet agile and informal work environment
- Collaboration with our Nordic colleagues
- Possibility to work with large Nordic level clients
- Family friendly culture
- Possibility to grow and get acknowledged as a top level professional
- Learning a load from different projects and our experts in tech and digital business
Like it? We are waiting to meet and see you joining us!
Join our team?
Send your application and CV by clicking the application button by the 7th of April 2019. We process applications and keep interviews through the entire application period.
More information about the job from
Miikka Roth, Head of Development, miikka.roth(a)knowit.fi, +358 (0)40 501 2319
Nora Alavuo, Talent Management Lead, nora.alavuo(a)Knowit.fi, +358 (0)40 3400 612.
Check out our blog: we.knowit.fi
Knowit is a consultancy firm which creates unique client value by offering interdisciplinary deliveries in three business fields: Experience, Insight and Solutions. Design and communication, management consultancy and technology competencies are combined in Knowit’s services. We are more than 2,000 employees in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Germany. Knowit AB (publ) is listed on the OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm. Knowit – Creating Digital Opportunities. Further information: www.knowit.fi and www.knowit.eu.Knowit Oy collects, stores and processes personal data in compliance with European Union's General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR, EU 2016/679] and Finnish Personal Data Act [523/1999]. See our data protection notice (Tietosuojaseloste in Finnish) for further details: https://www.knowit.eu/settings/handling-of-persona... .