We are looking for an experienced security tester to work for our client in Hyvinkää.
In this role, you will be minimizing cybersecurity related risks by finding and eliminating problems in our client's software systems. The systems include embedded devices, IoT related server components and communication infrastructure.
- have a good grasp of cybersecurity fundamentals
- are able to automate security testing, especially fuzz testing and vulnerability scanning
- have good command of Python programming language & Robot Framework
- are experienced with SecDevOps
- understand typical security solutions used in embedded and IoT/cloud environments
- have deep knowledge of typical communications protocols and their security properties
- know the most common vulnerabilities in networking and application domains
- be able to identify potential vulnerabilities with the highest risk
Bonus wish list:
- understanding hardware based security solutions and their weaknesses
- being able to analyze cybersecurity designs and to do security assessments
- understanding of the methods and tools commonly used for penetration testing
- having good command of Linux systems
Grow, Create a difference, Together
Most of our teams are working at our customer’s premises (like in this case in Hyvinkää), but we often meet and spend time together in team and sparring meetings, courses and other personnel events. We offer you a wide range of benefits and you can develop your competence with us – we are a certified ISTQB platinum partner and a leading trainer in the area of agile development, testing, automation and DevOps.
Check out our employees’ blog: https://we.knowit.fi/
Timo Vikgren, Senior Operations Manager, timo.vikgren(a)knowit.fi, +358 50 303 9308.
Join our team?
Send your profile by clicking the application button – or be directly in touch with Timo!
Knowit is a consultancy firm that creates unique customer values by offering digital and cross-functional solutions from three business areas: Experience, Insight and Solutions. Design and communication, management consultancy and technology competencies are combined in Knowit’s services. We are more than 2,400 employees in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Germany. Knowit AB (publ) is listed on the OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm. Knowit – Creating Digital Opportunities. Further information: www.knowit.fi and www.knowit.eu.
Knowit Oy collects, stores and processes personal data in compliance with European Union's General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR, EU 2016/679]. See our data protection notice (Tietosuojaseloste in Finnish) for further details.