Senior Cybersecurity Tester
We are looking for an experienced security tester to work for our client at Hyvinkää.
The job is about minimizing cybersecurity related risks by finding and eliminating problems in client's software systems. The systems include embedded devices, IoT related server components and communication infrastructure.
In order to be successful, you need to
- have a good grasp of cybersecurity fundamentals
- understand typical security solutions used in embedded and IoT/cloud environments
- have deep knowledge of typical communications protocols and their security properties
- know the most common vulnerabilities in the domains of interest
- be able to identify potential vulnerabilities with the highest risk
- have good command of the methods and tools commonly used for penetration testing
We appreciate also
- understanding hardware based security solutions and their weaknesses
- being able to analyze cybersecurity designs and to do security assessments
- having good command of Linux systems
Grow, Create a difference, Together
Most of our teams are working at our customer’s premises, but we often meet and spend time together in team meetings and personnel events. We offer you a wide range of benefits and you can develop your competence with us – we are a certified ISTQB platinum partner and a leading trainer in the area of agile development, testing, automation and DevOps.
Check out our blog: we.knowit.fi
More information about the job from
Markku Degerholm, Senior Software Architect and Team Leader, markku.degerholm(a)knowit.fi, mob. +358 44 563 9408
Wilhelmina Suominen, Recruitment Coordinator, wilhelmina.suominen(a)knowit.fi, puh. +358 44 313 7271
Join our team?
Send your application and CV by clicking the application button. We process applications and keep interviews through the entire application period. The possibility to apply ends when we find the best candidates.
Knowit is a consultancy firm that creates unique customer values by offering digital and cross-functional solutions from three business areas: Experience, Insight and Solutions. Design and communication, management consultancy and technology competencies are combined in Knowit’s services. We are more than 2,000 employees in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Germany. Knowit AB (publ) is listed on the OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm. Knowit – Creating Digital Opportunities. Further information: www.knowit.fi and www.knowit.eu.
Knowit Oy collects, stores and processes personal data in compliance with European Union's General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR, EU 2016/679]. See our data protection notice (Tietosuojaseloste in Finnish) for further details.