Senior Cybersecurity Tester
We are looking for an experienced security tester to work for our client at Hyvinkää.
The job is about minimizing cybersecurity related risks by finding and eliminating problems in client's software systems. The systems include embedded devices, IoT related server components and communication infrastructure.
In order to be successful, you need to
- have a good grasp of cybersecurity fundamentals
- understand typical security solutions used in embedded and IoT/cloud environments
- have deep knowledge of typical communications protocols and their security properties
- know the most common vulnerabilities in the domains of interest
- be able to identify potential vulnerabilities with the highest risk
- have good command of the methods and tools commonly used for penetration testing
We appreciate also
- understanding hardware based security solutions and their weaknesses
- being able to analyze cybersecurity designs and to do security assessments
- having good command of Linux systems
Most of our teams are working at our customer’s premises, but we often meet and spend time together in team meetings and personnel events. We offer you a wide range of benefits and you can develop your competence with us – we are a certified ISTQB platinum partner and a leading trainer in the area of agile development, testing, automation and DevOps.
Check out our blog: we.knowit.fi
More information about the job from Markku Degerholm, Senior Software Architect and Team Leader, markku.degerholm(a)knowit.fi, mob. +358 44 563 9408.
Join our team?
Send your application and CV by clicking the application button. We process applications and keep interviews through the entire application period. The possibility to apply ends when we find the best candidates.
Knowit Oy is a consulting company that helps its clients succeed by utilizing its strong ICT capabilities and by operating operating close and in an innovative, business-oriented way. In Finland, Knowit’s service offering comprises test and quality management, solutions for digital business and information management, and development and maintenance of client-specific applications. Knowit has more than 1,850 employees in the Nordic countries, and the company is listed on the Nordic Exchange in Stockholm. Further information: www.knowit.fi and www.knowitgroup.com