Senior Cloud Advisor
Grow. Make a difference. Together.
As a frontrunner in sustainable technology consulting, we help our clients to understand why cloud services will support their growth and how to begin their sustainable cloud journey. Our strong cloud expertise, together with our highest-level partnership with AWS and Microsoft Azure, and rapidly developing cooperation with Google Cloud, enables us to act as a long-term and trusted partner for our clients, accelerating their cloud journey in a secure, efficient and cost-optimised way.
Now we want to strengthen our team of cloud professionals and are looking for a Senior Cloud Advisor to join Makers of sustainable future! Sustainability is one of our key principles and for example, we are the first in the Nordic market in providing a sustainability-driven cloud offering and have partnered with the Exponential Roadmap Initiative and joined Race to Zero.
What are the options, nuances and requirements in this role?
As a Senior Cloud Advisor at Knowit Cloud Partnerships (KCP) you will participate in various interesting customer projects consulting and helping our customers to meet their business and IT needs. In this senior cloud professional role, you will work in the customer interface and participate in C-level consulting and discussions, new infrastructure builds and migrations as well as hands-on technical work with AWS, Azure or GCP.
You will be responsible for providing technical leadership to the team and being a trusted advisor for our clients. You have a significant role in helping to manage the customer relationship, roadmap and making sure that the projects achieve common goals in cooperation with the customer, other technical specialists, sales team and Client Managers at Knowit.
If you see yourself as a top-notch Cloud Architect and would like to drive your role towards becoming a trusted advisor, this opportunity might be just the right one for you. Keep reading through the requirements and hopefully in the end, we will get a chance to read your application!
KCP’s Design & Delivery is a pan-Nordic team and for this position we are looking for a person located in Finland either Helsinki, Tampere or Turku offices acting as your homebase, but working mostly remotely is also possible. We also have other positions open for Stockholm, Malmö and Copenhagen, check them out too!
Day-to-day, you will:
- Discuss, plan and answer deep technical inquiries on AWS / Azure / GCP architecture, development and solutions being recommended to the customers through examples or demonstration
- Proactively provide guidance on architecture methodologies, standards and leading practices (you are responsible for keeping knowledge up to date, we are providing you the time and materials for competence development, certifications etc.)
- Architect and design solutions to meet the customer requirements
- Deliver technical leadership and architecture on our solutions, as well as feedback around the evolution of the solution.
Being a member of the Senior Cloud Architects' Team:
The team includes majority of the Senior Cloud Architects and Advisors at Knowit Finland. They are professionally certified leading experts, who work in our most demanding customer projects.
The mission of the team is to show leadership and promote best practices on cloud architectures. They provide help for anyone at Knowit by delivering documentation, advice, templates and proven solutions utilizing best of breed tooling. The vision of the team is to be the leading Architects of the front-line Managed Cloud Services Provider in the Nordics.
Skills required to succeed in this role:
- Proven and demonstrable experience as a Cloud Architect or Advisor in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Solid technical background and/or hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions
- Understanding services and tools provided by the cloud platform like the backs of your hands
- Wider knowledge and understanding of other cloud platforms is seen as an advantage
- Leadership skills to be able to inspire and persuade others
- Experience interacting with external clients
- Full professional proficiency in English, ability to work in Swedish and/or Finnish is seen as an advantage
What do we offer for you?
Our culture offers a great opportunity to develop and educate yourself in various competence areas, providing you with a wide range of opportunities to boost your career and professional development - depending on your ambitions and what kind of path you want to take!
You are very welcome to join our team as yourself, as a complete person. For us, an easy-going and professional work environment is an absolute value, and your team member is always just one slack message away. We have modern and central offices in Helsinki, Tampere and Turku and great possibilities to work remotely and choose your Way of working.
We provide extensive personnel benefits to take care of your well-being and to give the appropriate chances to succeed in your work. We have a culture that cherishes great and healthy work-life balance.
We will provide you with trust and responsibility and ensure that you will have opportunities to make the very best out of your time with us.
Do you want to evangelize and design the next generation sustainable cloud solutions and build a digital transformed future together with our customers? If you believe you are our next Senior Cloud Advisor, we would love to hear from you!
If you want to know more about the role, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Sofia Hirvonen, you will find her contact information from the career site. We'll read your application as soon as possible and get back to you.