Grow. Make a difference. Together.
We are the Makers of a sustainable future
Didn’t find what you were looking for but found Knowit as an Interesting company to Work for?
Send Us Your Open Application and tell us more about yourself.
Even if we didn’t have an open position available that would have met your wishes and expertise, we would love to receive an open application from you! At the moment we are looking for professionals to join our teams in different business sectors, such as:
- Management consultants
- Sales professionals (sales and account management)
- Developers (Frontend, Backend and Fullstack)
- AWS and Azure professionals (infra and developers)
- UI/UX Specialists
- DevOps Specialists
- AI / Data Specialists
- Project Managers (technical and administrative)
- Service Desk Specialists
Whether you were a developer or a web, IoT or server professional, or you just got the feeling in your gut that you could be a perfect match with Knowit, send us your open application!
Tell us what you would like to do and how we could develop the services of tomorrow together.
We appreciate each other and the know-how we possess. At Knowit, you get to work with the best of the best who are always ready to help when needed.
Our offices are located in the very centre of Helsinki, Tampere and Turku. Our offices are modern and you get to choose your equipment to work with. In addition to this, we offer you several personnel benefits, such as comprehensive health insurance and lunch, culture and sports benefits.
Our working culture is built around self-development, and this is achieved by e.g. utilizing a rewarding system: for example, completed Open Source or internal demo projects, as well as online courses, are encouraged.
We have noticed, that professionals with the following characteristics have the highest potential to be great Maker:
- Passion to learn new: independently, from co-workers and from the customers
- Ability to discuss with both the technical side as well as in layman’s terms.
- Great work-life balance: this is something we encourage and cherish
- Appreciation towards an employer helping you to develop yourself and advance in your career
Waiting to hear more from you!