AWS Cloud Advisor
Grow. Create a difference. Together.
We are aiming to be the very best in Cloud Driven Services in the Nordics. Welcome aboard with the Makers of sustainable future.
Our level of ambition is high but so is our expertise. Here at Knowit we go way back with all things related to IT. We believe that cloud nativity and expertise isn't built overnight but rather constructed over the years in parallel with the advances of digitalization and cutting edge technology. Our Cloud Driven Services team is a perfect representation of this ideology: hard-core experts with long hands-on experience with IT and cloud. Our cloud business is growing and we are now looking for a Cloud Advisor for AWS.
This role gives you a front row seat to our Cloud business from both sides; you get to be the trusted advisor for our customers but also provide technical leadership to the team. In this senior AWS professional role, you work in the customer interface and participate in C-level consulting and discussions, new infrastructure builds and migrations as well as hands-on technical work in AWS. You have a significant role helping to manage the customer relationship and roadmap and making sure projects achieve the common goal in cooperation with the customer, other technical specialists, sales team and Client Managers at Knowit.
This role is perfect for a top-notch AWS Architect with a passion for business and customer interface along with eagerness to lead the competence of our AWS team.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Discuss, plan and answer deep technical inquiries on AWS Architecture and development and solutions being recommended to the customers and presales prospects
- Proactively provide guidance on architecture methodologies, standards and leading practices to both customers and the team (it means you are responsible for keeping your knowledge up to date, we are providing you the ability to train yourself for example through certifications etc. during working hours)
- Architect and design solutions to meet the technical and business requirements
- Deliver technical leadership and architecture on our solutions, as well as feedback around the evolution of the solution
- Be a member of our AWS Lead Team.
What do we expect from you?
At Knowit we are proud to be first and foremost Makers: we do what we promise with the best of our abilities. We value hands-on approach; ability to offer active participation when needed rather than just big talks. The top priority for this entity is to provide our customers sustainable, long-term solutions - fast bucks are left for the slot machines. In addition to sharing the Maker mindset, below skills are required in order to succeed in this role
- Proven and demonstrable experience as a Cloud Advisor in AWS
- Have a solid technical background and/or hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions
- Understanding services, tools and programs provided by AWS like the backs of your hands
- Leadership skills to be able to inspire and influence others
- Experience interacting with external clients
- Finnish skills are considered an asset.
How do you benefit for joining us?
Knowit offers you a great opportunity to succeed in Cloud Driven Services as well as boost your career with us, as our teams and experts are some of the very best of the field. In the Nordic countries, we are one of the leading providers of cloud solutions building the sustainable future on a strong cloud expertise. We have effective and the highest level of collaboration with AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud services and rapidly evolving partnership with Google Cloud.
We offer you a modern work environment, relaxed and genuinely nice colleagues, flexible remote working options, offices in the heart of Helsinki and Tampere along with extensive employee benefits.
Knowit's culture offers a great opportunity to develop and educate yourself, giving you a wide range of opportunities for professional growth. We believe in continuous development and driver's seat mentality - you are in charge of your own personal development, we provide you the tools and environment.
Did we catch your interest?
In case you identified yourself as our next AWS Maker and feel that this is your next opportunity, then we would definitely like to hear more about you. Please send us your application latest by Friday 31.12. We will read your application as soon as possible and get back to you.
If you would like to learn more about the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Sofia Hirvonen, you can find her contact information from our Career site.