Slides and exercises will alternate during the course day, giving participants a chance to apply the content immediately. Roughly half of the course is exercise time.
- The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- Aspects of Agile Approaches (XP, Kanban, Scrum)
- Exercise: User story writing and review
- Fundamental Agile Testing Principles, Practices and Processes
- Exercise: Roles and skills needed in Agile Team
- Agile Testing Methods
- Exercise: Tester role in Scrum team
- Assessing Quality Risks and Estimating Test Effort
- Exercise: Products risks
- Exercise: Estimation
- Techniques in Agile Projects
- Exercise: Exploratory testing
- Tools in Agile Projects
After completing the course you can handle the basic terminology of agile testing and are familiar with methods and techniques in agile projects. You know different agile testing tools and are aware of what testing tools can achieve. You know where to find more information about agile testing
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Mr. Kari Kakkonen has M.Sc. in Industrial Management with a Minor in Information Technology from Aalto University. He has also studied in University of Wisconsin-Madison in United States. He has ISTQB Expert Level Test Management Full, ISTQB Agile Tester, Scrum Master, SAFe Agilist and DASA DevOps Fundamentals certificates, and works mostly with agile testing, lean, test automation and DevOps. He has been working with testing tool implementations, software development and testing processes, software development and testing projects, consulting, and training since 1996. He has worked for various industries, including banking, telecom, embedded software, public sector, commerce.
Kari is Treasurer of ISTQB, Chairman of Finnish Software Testing Board FiSTB, Kari has been included in IT–magazine “Tivi” 100 most influential people listing. Kari is also the co-author of the Agile Testing Foundations –book.